Principal Bridge Engineer
Principal Bridge Engineer - Reading
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Senior Bridge Engineer to join a market-leading Engineering consultancy in their Reading office. The opportunity is due to expansion, and is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a Chartered or near Chartered Bridge Engineer to provide engineering services to the company portfolio of building clients.
The is a perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a consultancy with a great reputation whilst they continue to develop their own career and grow along with the company.
Your key responsibilities as a Principal Bridge Engineer will include, but not limited to:
* Lead project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
* Help to ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed client's explicit and implicit needs and expectations.
* Engage with other project team members to maximise the learning process and ensuring successful project outcomes.
* Contribute to the preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires, project proposals/bids, fee estimates and project work programs and budgets.
* Actively promote and maintain the companies professional profile whilst developing a Client base to provide work opportunities
Key benefits of the role include:
* Competitive salary and benefits package (including pension, parking, and bonus schemes)
* Using the latest technology for design and data collection
* Working in a modern and positive environment with like-minded professionals with a proven track record both in this region and internationally.
If you are keen to develop a long-term career with a well-established multi-discipline organisation, please don't hesitate to contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting for the full details of the position.