Principal Bridge Engineer
Principal Bridge Engineer - Reading
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Senior Bridge Engineer to join a market-leading Engineering consultancy in their Reading office. The opportunity is due to expansion, and is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a Chartered or near Chartered Bridge Engineer to provide engineering services to the company portfolio of building clients.
The is a perfect opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a consultancy with a great reputation whilst they continue to develop their own career and grow along with the company.
Your key responsibilities as a Principal Bridge Engineer will include, but not limited to:
* Lead project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
* Help to ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed client's explicit and implicit needs and expectations.
* Engage with other project team members to maximise the learning process and ensuring successful project outcomes.
* Contribute to the preparation of expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires, project proposals/bids, fee estimates and project work programs and budgets.
* Actively promote and maintain the companies professional profile whilst developing a Client base to provide work opportunities
Key benefits of the role include:
* Competitive salary and benefits package (including pension, parking, and bonus schemes)
* Using the latest technology for design and data collection
* Working in a modern and positive environment with like-minded professionals with a proven track record both in this region and internationally.
If you are keen to develop a long-term career with a well-established multi-discipline organisation, please don't hesitate to contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting for the full details of the position.
Apply for Principal Bridge Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly