Structural CAD Technician (Revit)
Structural Revit Technician - Winchester
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Structural Revit Technician to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Winchester. Our client boasts an attractive portfolio of work - they are particularly successful within the commercial development space, but operate across a range of sectors.
Responsibilities of the Structural Revit Technician:
* Work as part of a project team to develop technical drawings for a project
* Collaborate with multi-disciplinary colleagues to produce accurate models
* Communicate with the client to complete revisions according to the brief
* Liaise with architects and senior engineers to ensure smooth project delivery
* RC detailing experience would be advantageous
On offer for the Structural Revit Technician:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. It is expected that you will have completed a minimum of three years' UK consultancy experience and will have a good working knowledge of REVIT Structures, with an exposure to BIM (Building Information Modelling) as an advantage.
Company benefits package includes pension and professional membership fees. You will also be joining a consultancy with a low staff turnover and a great, supportive work ethic coupled with regular social events, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information.
Apply for Structural CAD Technician (Revit)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly