Organised and Engaging Project Administrator for Prestigious and Creative Architecture Practice
A multi award-winning and sociable architecture studio are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Project Administrator to provide support for one of their busy project teams. This is a Maternity cover 9 month FTC.
Reporting to the Directors and Associates, you will be assisting with all project administration and responsible for:
- Typing and drafting correspondence, reports and documents
- Reviewing and formatting documents to ensure all is correct
- Filing and archiving project information and documents
- Dispatching correspondence, drawings and reports as appropriate
- Printing and binding documents
- Arranging meetings, booking travel and sorting visas
- Assisting with arranging office functions, events, exhibitions and excursions
The successful candidate will be extremely IT savvy, excellent time management and organisation skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Knowledge of InDesign is essential, alongside experience within the architecture, engineering or construction industry. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for you to join a vibrant, social and highly regarded practice.
Apply today with your CV.