Organised and Engaging Project Administrator for Prestigious and Creative Architecture Practice
A multi award-winning and sociable architecture studio are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Project Administrator to provide support for one of their busy project teams. This is a Maternity cover 9 month FTC.
Reporting to the Directors and Associates, you will be assisting with all project administration and responsible for:
- Typing and drafting correspondence, reports and documents
- Reviewing and formatting documents to ensure all is correct
- Filing and archiving project information and documents
- Dispatching correspondence, drawings and reports as appropriate
- Printing and binding documents
- Arranging meetings, booking travel and sorting visas
- Assisting with arranging office functions, events, exhibitions and excursions
The successful candidate will be extremely IT savvy, excellent time management and organisation skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Knowledge of InDesign is essential, alongside experience within the architecture, engineering or construction industry. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for you to join a vibrant, social and highly regarded practice.
Apply today with your CV.
Apply for Organised and Engaging Project Administrator for Prestigious and Creative Architecture Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly