Civil Engineer (Highways)
We currently have a position available for a Highway Engineer who has experience delivering 278 works within a consultancy or Local Authority environment. The position is based out of their Fareham office, which would see you joining a team of experienced Civil design Engineers and Transport Planners.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide infrastructure (civil/highways) design.
* Ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of 278 adoption procedures
* Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Preparing technical reports.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
In return you will be joining a welcoming and professional office environment where you will have the opportunity to be assigned a mentor and a structure to push towards your chartership and further develop you career and expertise. Excellent benefits on offer including a competitive salary, holiday and pension scheme, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Highways)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly