Hospitality Architect with Interiors – Cutting Edge Central London Studio
An award winning and highly innovative architecture and interiors studio with a portfolio of widely published contemporary projects is looking for a talented architect to join their team. You will have the opportunity to join an ambitious team of designers working on both UK and Middle Eastern projects across commercial, hospitality, retail and interiors.
- Leading a small team across the RIBA stages on several upcoming high-profile projects.
- Developing new and exciting concepts as part of a collaborative team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with a passion for interiors
- Experience working across on luxury hotel, hospitality or retail projects in the UK ideally Asia.
- Creative flair with an innovative approach to design
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite
Located in a cutting edge central London office, this is a really exciting opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where everyone has the opportunity to drive design intent and grow their skills across design and delivery.