Project Lead – High End Contemporary Residential Studio
An emerging boutique studio in west London is looking for a talented project architect to run a number of beautiful contemporary residential schemes of varying scales. This would suit someone who has a keen eye for high end design, enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing and having a good level of responsibility across all project stages.
- Leading a small design team on a mixture of new build/refurbishment luxury housing of varying scales.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers.
- Production of high quality bespoke details and manging works to completion.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with experience working on London based luxury residential projects.
- Design focused and passion for bespoke design and execution of projects demonstrated through a portfolio of exceptional quality.
- Proven experience producing tender and construction packages in Vectorworks.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Suite and MS Office.
If you have a passion for high end minimal architecture and enjoy working in a busy close-knit team this one is for you!