Super Savvy Document Controller with admin support for Architecture Studio
An experienced and organised Document Controller with admin experience is needed for a globally renowned Architecture practice. Immediate Start. This is a really exciting role for an experienced Document Controller who has a solid background within property / architecture / construction and wants to grow and develop with this ever-changing studio.
- Manage and maintaining the document management system
- Daily distribution of documents for comment
- Tracking documents for review and ensuring comments are returned in a timely manner
- Reviewing drawings that are received and ensuring comments have been taken on board in the latest revision
- Assisting with the development and enforcement of procedures and protocols
- Attending design team meetings and taking minutes
- Sometimes managing Reception
You must have experience using 4Projects, Asite, Conject or other digital archiving systems. If you are an organised and efficient team player and the ability to remain calm when working to tight deadlines, this is the role for you!
Apply today with your CV.
Apply for Super Savvy Document Controller with admin support for Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly