We are currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer on behalf of a major client based in Dover. Ideally, you will have a minimum of five years' post-graduate experience, with the ability to deliver medium to large scale multi-disciplinary projects as part of the Dover Western Docks Revival Project, based at the Port of Dover.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Prepare designs, specifications and drawings for a range of projects
* Provide technical assistance relating to capital and maintenance works at the Port
* Act in the capacity of Project Manager and /or Principal Designer in order to deliver projects
Requirements for the role:
* BSC or BEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
* Minimum five years' experience
* Demonstrable understanding of NEC contracts
* Understanding of CDM regulations as well as health & safety
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a major infrastructure project and one not to be missed by an ambitious Structural Engineer with a desire to deliver on major projects. On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, discretionary bonus and a competitive pension contribution, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly