Conrad Consulting is working with an accomplished Architectural practice based in Chelmsford, Essex with an established reputation within the residential sector. My client offers support in all types of residential projects from private residences through to housing & property developments, and has a strong ethos of delivering buildings of a high quality.
With a fantastic existing portfolio of completed projects and a heavy project pipeline, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will have:
* A broad capacity for the applied and creative use of AutoCAD, with Revit experience highly advantageous,
* A strong understanding of UK Building Regulations,
* A strong portfolio of residential project experience preferably varying in scale from one-off houses through to 100+ unit developments,
* A minimum of 3 years' post-qualification practical experience within a practice/developer essential, with 5+ years preferable,
* Excellent communication skills in written & spoken English, with the ability to inspire, negotiate and deal directly with clients & carry out site visits,
* A good level of job-running experience as the successful candidate will be leading projects & guiding junior members of staff when necessary.
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive salary along with company benefits, exposure to a substantial volume of highly worthwhile commissions & ample opportunities for career progression.
This is the perfect role for an individual seeking a practice that will open doors into the residential development industry and provide strong links with leading clients. If you feel you would be suitable for this varied and challenging role, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.