An influential and design focused practice in suave West London are on the look out for talented Architectural Assistants to join their team on an immediate contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a critically acclaimed and cutting edge commercial project based in the heart of buzzing Central London
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages from Developed Design into Technical Design stage
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure project deadlines are met
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 -4 on commercial projects
- Experience in delivering detailed design drawing packages
- Fluency using Vectorworks
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice on an initial contract basis.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!