Assistant Civil Engineer
My client, a residential developer with an excellent reputation for building high-end properties is currently on the lookout for a skilled and ambitious Assistant Civil Engineer to join their design team near Horsham.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Demonstrable background in below ground drainage design
* Minimum of two years' industry experience in either a developer or consultancy background
* Proficiency in PDS, MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication skills
* Section 38, 104, 106 and 278 agreements.
Highly competitive developer salary of between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum on offer in addition to benefits, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.