Assistant Civil Engineer
My client, a residential developer with an excellent reputation for building high-end properties is currently on the lookout for a skilled and ambitious Assistant Civil Engineer to join their design team near Horsham.
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Demonstrable background in below ground drainage design
* Minimum of two years' industry experience in either a developer or consultancy background
* Proficiency in PDS, MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication skills
* Section 38, 104, 106 and 278 agreements.
Highly competitive developer salary of between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum on offer in addition to benefits, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Assistant Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly