Experienced Architect for AJ Award-winning Practice
An AJ award-winning practice in south west London are looking for an experienced Architect to join one of their expanding teams. Reporting to the Associate Director and providing direction to several Architectural Assistants.
- Execute Project Work as directed by Associate, preparing relevant design drawings, specifications and calculations.
- Assemble and process tender documentation.
- Attend external meetings related to project.
- Contribute to internal team meetings.
- Discuss technical and commercial matters with suppliers.
- Ensure general conformance with all related aspects of the quality management system.
Skills and Experience
- Implementation residential experience.
- Proven practice experience post-Part III.
- Good knowledge of Vectorworks is essential.