Associate Interior Designer
An international leader in interior and architectural design is looking for an Associate workplace designer to join their practice in their well-established team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the top names in the industry on leading large-scale retail projects covering workplace and hospitality design.
- Working on large scale retail projects, you must be an expert in space planning, and development.
- As the project leader, you will be responsible for guiding the client through the process, winning the trust and confidence of the client and able to ensure the team successfully delivers projects on time and to the highest of standards
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to express thoughts and ideas within the design
- As a leader, you will mentor, nurture, and encourage the junior team, developing their ability as designers.
- You will have ultimate oversight on multiple projects
Skills and Experience
- strong leadership and time management is essential
- You will be able to work on and led projects from deign to delivery
- Team management experience is key, having run teams of at last 8 people
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite is essential with Revit preferred
- Strong communication skills are necessary
As a world renowned studio, this is an exciting opportunity that offers an engaging work environment, world class projects, as well as significant opportunity for career development