Marketing & Bids Coordinator For International Practice
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced marketing & bid coordinator with one of the globe's most successful architecture and planning practices. This innovative practice have been ranked as a leader in sustainable and socially responsible design, and have an impressive portfolio of medium to large scale projects the world over.
- Coordination of marketing proposals, presentations, and submissions
- Development and maintenance of marketing material and resources
- Preparation of materials for client presentations
- Design and coordination of bid proposals
- Email marketing campaigns and database management
Skills and experience
- A degree qualification in marketing, communications, or related field
- Previous experience in architecture, interiors, engineering or construction industries
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive personality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established practice with a prominent global presence alongside a supportive team. Apply today or refer a friend!