Production Manager For Multidisciplinary Practice
A leading design and fabrication specialist are seeking a production manager to become part of their growing team. Based in south-east London, this multidisciplinary practice has completely a number of well-known commercial and hospitality projects across London, and are going through an exciting period of growth and change.
- Client and supplier visits
- Material procurement and resource planning
- Quality control and budget tracking
- Assisting design team with production detailing
- Detailed production schedules
- Coordinating and scheduling deliveries
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a production management role
- Previous experience with commercial and residential interior joinery and fit outs
- Confident, clear communicator and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Computer literate on Macs
- Degree qualification in a relevant industry
Interviewing immediately for an immediate start.