About this role
The industry leading professional body seek a Technical Practice Adviser for a 1-year fixed term role to support and lead on regulatory standards to its nationwide members. Located in the heart of central London, you will work closely with key leaders in the industry to create and advise on all technical professional standards.
- Providing expert technical advice on regulatory standards
- Be at the forefront of emerging technical regulations and innovations
- Forge key relationships within the architecture and construction industries
- Preparing marketing material on cutting-edge technical developments – working with external consultants and stakeholders to ensure technical outputs are current
Skills and Experience
- Experience and knowledge of software’s related to the construction industries – Revit, Microstation, Vectorworks ect
- Prior knowledge of case law and construction cases to ensure best practice is adhered to
- An interest in technical developments in the Architecture industry is vital
- Able to articulate ideas and inform those in the industry through marketing material and written content.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a renowned architectural professional body leading the industry so apply today!