One of the most influential design firms in the world, is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence to join their collaborative design practice based in east London as a Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
- Develop and coordinate the writing and production of custom communications, including responses to requests for qualifications and proposals, brochure development, press releases and other marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with firmwide marketing and project teams on deadline-based efforts.
- Work with partners, studio heads, and project managers to realise a variety of special projects and presentations.
- Conduct comprehensive research to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry peers and business contacts.
- Respond to various writing, editing, and image requests. Ability to execute and prioritise project tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Update internal databases for project facts, leads management, images and assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- At least 3 years of working in marketing / communications within the Architecture / Design industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with staff of all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organisational skills.
- Proficient using MS Office and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Keen graphic sensibility with an interest in creative disciplines
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach towards thoughtfully presenting work to current and future clients and industry peers. This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong and thriving career within the built environment.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly