BIM / Manager / Revit / Glasgow / Vacancy
Hays are delighted to bring this fantastic position to the market in Glasgow. A nationally renowned Multi - Disciplinary client who I have personally successfully recruited for a number of times now have a superb opportunity for a BIM Manager to join their team in Glasgow.
The role will be to develop and implement a fully tailored BIM offer and train colleagues in the use of Revit for design and co- ordination through all stages of the project process. Their portfolio varies but includes industrial, manufacturing and energy, life sciences, transportation, infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear, custodial and more.
After a period of tremendous success in winning new work, they have a wealth of very attractive projects right across the UK for you work on.
The successful candidate will need to have a track record of providing and managing a BIM service to external customers and a working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards. If you can demonstrate you have previously managed a multi-disciplined team, that would of course be a huge benefit.
Some examples of the key objectives of this role are as follows:
* Implement the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager and set-up the BIM Execution Plans.
* Carry out model validation checks, coordination reviews and liaise with model managers for resolutions.
* Support the deployment of field data management system, review validity of information collected against information deliverables.
* Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data.
* Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
* Develop, review and evaluate 3rd party packages to aid the design process.
* Manage performance of the department from a technical perspective
* Manage and supervise the training and development of both the BIM/CAD team and advise on training to improve the BIM design offering
This is a client who I know very well, therefore please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.
Graeme McCormick / 01412123660.
Alternatively, if this role if of interest, then please do apply directly to this advert, as the client has already began to shortlist suitable applicants.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly