An award-winning international architectural practice are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Bilingual Personal Assistant for one-year maternity cover in their Central London headquarters.
You will report to the Commercial Partner on PA related issues, liaising with the Senior PA/Team Leader on day to day details and to the HR Manager for all other issues. Fluency in French or Spanish is essential to this role.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and calls for your Partner in the office
- Be discreet with private or personal information
- Assisting and supporting your Partner in administrative and personal tasks including typing and correction of correspondence, entry of Partner hours on timesheets and processing of travel expenses
- Electronic diary management (including organisation and co-ordination of meetings and inputting relevant information, such as names, agendas, minutes, travel itineraries, maps, project contacts)
- Maintaining project mailboxes, processing incoming and external mail
- Arranging appropriate refreshments in liaison with the kitchen team and Admin Assistant
- Maintain Partner mailbox moving project related emails to the project mailbox when necessary.
- Ensure Partner details are accurate and up to date including all mobile numbers, relevant spouse, family and other personal information, car registration details, congestion charge records and traveller profile information.
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Arrange office related (and on occasion, personal) travel.
- Compile accurate itineraries, arrange hotels (ensuring pre-set preferential rates are used where appropriate) and travel to and from the airport where applicable.
- Return completed credit card and other expense related forms with appropriate receipts when required.
- Co-ordinate video, Webex and telephone conferences when required (taking into account time differences for each country)
- Archiving of relevant correspondence – co-ordinating with the Archivist
- Working on active projects, coordinating any correspondence, diary management and other project related tasks
- Working with the PA support team and others to maintain project procedures for best practice
- Assist the Commercial Partner and liaise with the Legal and finance Department with the issue and follow up of contractual documentation, agreements both existing and in negotiation
- Assist in preparation of fee proposals, reimbursable budgets
- Liaison between the UK office and international offices in relation to projects managed by Commercial Partner
- Management of translation of contractual documentation
- Responsible for ensuring all administrative queries by clients are dealt with
- Responsible for uploading of confidential contract and project related documentation to Newforma and P Drive:
Skills and Experience
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to check own and other’s work
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Positive approach and “can do” attitude
- Collaborative working style
- Essential - Microsoft Office Suite
- Essential - Language skills incl. fluency in French or Spanish.
- Desirable - Newforma
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments through to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly