Industry Savvy Marketing Specialist for International Architecture Practice
A globally renowned architecture practice are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Marketing Specialist to join their Communications team. Working closely with Marketing Managers, Graphic Designers and Project Teams, you will be involved with all stages of the sales cycle, responsible for:
- lead generation activities
- growing new and enhancing existing client relationships
- developing and producing proposals, brochures and presentations
- provide support for marketing requests, conferences and event requests
- managing the process for collecting project data on the practice databases
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Marketing or similar, and will have a minimum of 3 years industry experience. They are looking for someone with excellent writing and editing skills and good knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop. Experience with PPQ's and proposal development is highly desirable.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to grow your career with a prestigious and international multi-disciplinary company.
Apply today with your CV.