Conscientious & Enthusiastic Communications Assistant for Multi Award-Winning Architecture Practice
A highly respected and prestigious architecture studio are seeking a bold and creative Communications Assistant to join their busy in-house communications team. They are looking for an IT savvy individual with in depth knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop, and at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be:
- Designing and producing in-house brochures, leaflets and presentations
- Monitoring press coverage and creating press releases
- Managing and creating content for the website and social media
- Researching, preparing and submitting awards entries
- Providing ad hoc assistance for the communications team where required
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone with a great graphic eye, excellent writing skills and a true affinity for architecture and the arts to make their mark and kickstart their career.