An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced marketing manager with one of the globe's most successful multidisciplinary practices.This renowned practice are well-established as leaders in sustainable and socially responsible design, and have an impressive portfolio of projects completed the world over.
- Managing the marketing and bids team activities
- Identifying and researching appropriate new business opportunities
- Presenting new business opportunities and managing bids
- Leading practice bids, pitches, and competition entries
- Contributing to the design of internal and external marketing and communication material
- Communicating practice core values and acting as a brand representative
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in an architectural, design, engineering, construction or similar practice
- Team management experience
- Be results driven and proactive in nature
This in an amazing opportunity to work for an amazing global practice who are known for their excellent company culture and employee retention rates. Interviewing immediately.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly