Senior (Principal) Drainage Engineer
This dynamic and innovative engineering firm whose Thatcham head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join their team and progress their career.
- Take a lead role in the design of high profile schemes
- Working with an existing team of engineers and technicians, you will ensure profitable delivery of projects
- Be responsible for all aspects of each project within your portfolio, from concept to completion
- Minimum five years' experience within a consultancy environment
- Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage WinDes and AutoCAD
- Proven track record of producing Flood Risk Assessments
- High level of technical infrastructure engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
- Proven experience of successful project delivery
In return you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.