Middleweight/Senior Interior Designer
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a young, thriving Architectural Design studio are looking to recruit an Interior Designer to join their growing team in Manchester city centre. This practice is equally split between Architects and Interior Designers. All are well supported by a dynamic technical team.
This award-winning company are housed in modern offices close to Manchester Piccadilly station. There is a culture of flexible working promoted here designed to encourage the team to flourish within the inspired surroundings.
The current vacancy here is for a Middleweight or Senior Designer to join the team and undertake several senior level responsibilities. The succesfull applicant will be working closely with the Associate Interior Designer, who herself has earned a stellar reputation working for some of Manchesters leading creative firms. The current workload includes various types of Residential work including PRS schemes, Student accommodation as well as Hospitality (Bars, Hotels, and others. However there is scope to further diversify as the company grows further.
Key requirements here include:
* Interior Design qualification (min 2-3 years experience)
* Previous Job-running experience.
* A passion and commitment to high-quality design.
* Project experience including Residential and hospitality (Hotels, PRS, Student Accommodation, etc)
* CAD, Sketchup, Creative suite skills are essential.
* Ability to present ideas coherently both internally and externally.
If you think you meet these credentials and are keen to explore a new opportunity with a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary studio then we are keen to hear from you.
Please send your CV's and portfolio to Will using the contact details provided.
Salary - £25k-£35k.