Senior Graphic Designer
A leading global design agency are seeking an exceptionally talented and passionate Senior Graphic Designer to join the team. You will join a multi-disciplinary studio that includes strategists, retail designers, architects and interior designers.
A key role in growing the Graphics and Branding business. You will be confident in running accounts, a natural business developer and a talented Designer, your work must draw people in and make them want to see more.
The role will require occasional international travel and could be based in either our London or Birmingham studios.
- Design branded environments including environmental graphics, signage and digital integration
- Manage Client Accounts, ensuring client’s needs are met on time and within budget
- Financial management of projects
- Assist the Design Director in winning work, pitching to clients and building relationships
- Bachelors or higher degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Previous work experience in an admired design agency
- Experience with Branding, Wayfinding and Environmental/ Experiential Graphic Design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well with a wide range of internal clients
- Exceptional typography skills
- Strong interest in designing for the built environment, working on experiential graphic design and signage design projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Word and Excel