Project Civil Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Project Civil Engineer to help grow their design team in Redhill. Projects vary in size and include schemes across a range of sectors, including commercial, public sector and international work to name but a few.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to take a lead on projects. A minimum of five years' relevant UK consultancy experience is required for this role.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Producing Flood Risk Assessments
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Requirements of the Project Civil Engineer:
* Five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Successful experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in. Competitive industry salary and benefits package on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today.
Apply for Project Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly