Project Civil Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Project Civil Engineer to help grow their design team in Redhill. Projects vary in size and include schemes across a range of sectors, including commercial, public sector and international work to name but a few.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to take a lead on projects. A minimum of five years' relevant UK consultancy experience is required for this role.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Producing Flood Risk Assessments
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Requirements of the Project Civil Engineer:
* Five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Successful experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in. Competitive industry salary and benefits package on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today.