Mid-Weight Workplace Interior Designer
Mid-Weight Workplace Space Planner | London | £30-£33K
This well-established company has been around for over 85 years and therefore has a strong foundation in the market. They are looking for a talented Mid-Weight Space Planner to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Space Planner include:
- Preparing and developing design presentations for clients (under the direction of a Senior designer)
- Assist preparing feasibility reports for clients
- Preparing regulation reports, planning applications, listed building applications and monitor and deal with these processes, liaising with authorities as necessary.
- Producing finishes schedules, fitting schedules, sanitary ware schedules and furniture schedules.
Essential knowledge and experience of Workplace Space Planner includes:
- Full and detailed knowledge/understanding of Building Regulations, Approved Documents and allied legislation
- Full and detailed knowledge/understanding of both traditional and modern construction techniques and materials
- Proven experience working directly on Interior Design
- Familiarity with computerised administrative, reference and Building Control management systems
Attributes of a Workplace Space Planner include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD
- Highly organised and efficient to keep up with the pace of the office
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Space Planner role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.