Head of Hospitality
This east London based practice is in need of a Head of Design to lead Interior efforts on several Hospitality projects along with winning new work. This practice works across sectors but are growing their hospitality team. This is an opportunity to play an instrumental role in a practice with an international reputation for quality.
- Proven experience in all phases of residential hospitality interiors.
- Ability to create innovative design concepts and present design solutions to client.
- Innovative Interior Space Planning, FF+E sourcing/specifications.
- Understanding Hospitality level FF+E specification packages, fabric interpretations, etc.
- Lead project teams and mentor junior designers.
Skill and Experience
- Having oversight of all hospitality projects
- Natural speaker, with a flair for leadership and intellectual underpinnings
- Strong organisational skills with ability to handle multiple projects types.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a global practice that is involved in exciting design across sectors. If you! Competitive benefits/compensation package provided.
Apply for Head of Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly