Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to help take a Senior lead on projects at their Guildford head office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success. The company is growing and their ambition shows through in their wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering.
Responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Detailed highways and drainage design, including SUDS
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships as well as liaising with other third parties such as Local Authorities
Ideally, you will have a minimum of five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage, together with good working knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDES), AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an ambitious and dynamic organisation. Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly