Intermediate/Senior Architectural Technician
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced Intermediate or Senior level Architectural Technician or Technologist to join a thriving national practice on the outskirts of Manchester. This innovative company have studios located strategically throughout the country, with this office offering the chance to support an extensive client base across the North West, along the M62 corridor and Internationally. This is an urgent requirement with my client looking to interview and appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible so interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience.
This company offers a comprehensive range of services including Architecture, Project Management and Interior Design along with a personalised bespoke service to all clients. This is a small/medium sized office but part of a wider structure of larger offices across the UK. Support will be offered from the larger company structure as and when required.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician will produce technically detailed drawings principally using both AutoCAD & REVIT. You will ideally already be somewhat proficient with REVIT, however support in this area can be provided. Proven project experience in the Residential and Healthcare sector will be advantageous as this practice predominantly operates in these sectors: ranging from extensions, extra-care facilities, care homes and large developments with house builders.
* Ideally at least 5 years' experience working within in a UK based practice in an Architectural Technician/Technologist position,
* A high level of competency using AutoCAD is essential, alongside degree of competency using REVIT.
* Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload & work autonomously as well as within a team.
* Previous experience within the Residential and Healthcare sectors.
* Self-motivated & methodical approach to work with strong attention to detail,
* Excellent spoken & written English.
This is an ideal opportunity to further your career within an established firm that will allow you to challenge yourself and develop existing skills. If you're interested, please send through an up to date CV (and a portfolio of relevant work samples if possible) to Will at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Salary up to £37.5k