We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Architect or Architectural Technician to join a highly respected Architectural practice on a permanent basis, located in London. You will be joining a vibrant and creative team of professionals that have a wealth of experience delivering iconic projects and developments.
As the successful Architect or Technician you will initially be joining a small team to assist with the production of detailed works packages at RIBA Stage 4, on an important Aviation project. Packages include envelope walls and roofs, façade demolition drawings, internal walls and lightweight floors, full services co-ordination and internal and external staircases and access systems. You will have a variety of important roles and responsibilities that will include:
- Providing expert technical design support
- Assisting with the preparation of design and construction documents, ideally within the Rail or Transport sector
- Providing assistance to project teams and other staff members as required
- Cooperating with other members of the team
- Ensuring designs meet the required standards and specifications of the company, and project brief
- Internal and external doors and windows details and schedules Internal finishes to walls, floors and ceilings
- Liaising with contractors and other consultants
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experience developing architectural details at Stage 4
- Proficient and experienced user of Revit software
- AutoCAD user of a high standard
- InDesign and Photoshop skills would be advantageous
- Very good technical envelope and Fit-out experience
- Good experience of detailing and production drawings
- Team player and good communicator
- Skilled individual aiming to lead a works package
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect, Architectural Technician or Architectural Assistant that is passionate about Architecture to join a vibrant team with an ideal, immediate start date of January 15th.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restriction.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.