Client Experience Representative
Sales Experience Representative required on a part time basis for a leading organization that create places that support the wellbeing of their people and enterprise. Based in their Central London showroom, you will act as the first point of contact for clients interacting with the organisation
- A selling role with significant impact on the sales process.
- Role has a small achievable sales target from walk in customers and phone/ email enquiries of 1,500 per month
- Liaising with the Brandcom team to make the Showroom/WorkLife Centre an effective sales tool and client experience for the sales region.
- Be aware of current showroom products and applications, and act as gatekeeper to prevent removal without proper authorisation
- Maintain brand guidance around Showrooms (music, hosting experience)
- As first point of contact, ensures a positive customer experience and develop the sales opportunity using soft selling tools, continual maintenance of existing product, supporting mock up set up and breakdown, and design integrity throughout the showroom.
- Working with the dealer and sales team to provide product information and assistance to dealer sales personnel and end users.
- Position our insights led approach while demonstrating products/applications for walk-in customers.
- Book and administer conference and office space reservations, catering requests and AV/technology set up and resources.
- Focus on customers achieving their business goals through the application of their workplace insights.
- Responsible to provide some regional day to day sales administrative support, however not as the primary focus of the role.
- Receive and qualify general email enquiries and phone enquiries – determine correct sales person or dealer to pass enquiry on to
- Assist with Showroom focussed projects as required such as the Seating Demo Program
Skills and Experience
With full training and support the candidate is expected to display the following:
- Able to effectively represent the WorkLife brand experience
- Manage the product brochure and sample library
- Demonstrates an understanding of the business.
- Exceptional communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to excellence; Expert interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and judgment in all facets of the job, including setting priorities and providing information and guidance to others in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Gracious and hospitable demeanour.
- Strong organization/ administrative skills and thorough understanding of field sales office procedures, company policies and procedures and the ability to apply this knowledge to make decisions effectively.
- Able to effectively demonstrate and utilize technology as will be providing support for showroom technology
- Able to develop and design documents and tools necessary to supplement the client experience (i.e. welcome packs, agendas, menu cards, etc)
- Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- University degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Creative background and/or degree preferred.
Please note the stated salary is pro rata.
Apply for Client Experience Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly