Associate Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join our client located close to Esher in Surrey.
Our client has a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets but is also successful within other sectors, such as temporary works, basements and leisure facilities.
They can certainly be described as boutique and naturally offer a relaxed working environment free from corporate characteristics. The most important asset of this growing practice is its staff and there is a great deal of investment in making sure that people are happy to go to work and importantly develop their skills whilst doing so. They also operate a profit share scheme, which offers a great incentive to be part of the company's success, whilst at the same time being rewarded.
Requirements of the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Conversant in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have an extensive range of buildings structures design experience
* Ability to train and mentor junior engineers where appropriate
* Confident client-facing with strong communication skills
* It is expected you are Chartered within ICE or IStructE
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £45,000 to £55,000 commensurate with experience as well as a profit share scheme, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today to discuss this unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and well-established practice.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly