BIM -Coordinator / Revit / Glasgow / Vacancy
Hays are delighted to bring this fantastic position to the market in Glasgow. A nationally renowned Multi - Disciplinary client who I have personally successfully recruited for a number of times now have a superb opportunity for a BIM -Coordinator to join their team in Glasgow.
The role will be to develop and implement a fully tailored BIM offer and train colleagues in the use of Revit for design and co- ordination through all stages of the project process. Their portfolio varies but includes industrial, manufacturing and energy, life sciences, transportation, infrastructure and utilities, public sector, nuclear, custodial and more.
After a period of tremendous success in winning new work, they have a wealth of very attractive projects right across the UK for you work on.
The successful candidate will need to have a track record of providing and managing a BIM service to external customers and a working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards. It will be essential that you have also worked on live projects to BIM Level 2.
It is essential that you are a proficient user of both Revit and Navisworks.
Some examples of the key objectives of this role are as follows:
* Implement the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager and set-up the BIM Execution Plans.
* Carry out model validation checks, coordination reviews and liaise with model managers for resolutions.
* Support the deployment of field data management system, review validity of information collected against information deliverables.
* Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data.
* Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance issues.
* Develop, review and evaluate 3rd party packages to aid the design process.
* Assist the BIM Lead with the training and development of both the BIM/CAD team and advise on training to improve the BIM design offering
* Chair BIM meetings
* Sense check EIR's and BIM goals
This is a client who I know very well, therefore please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.
Graeme McCormick / 01412123660.
Alternatively, if this role if of interest, then please do apply directly to this advert, as the client has already began to shortlist suitable applicants.