Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected independent consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to lead projects in their Hove office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to build a team around you whilst taking a regional lead on schemes.
Responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Undertaking Technical and Feasibility studies, FRA's, report writing, drawing up plans and details where appropriate
* Attend design and site meetings
* Liaising effectively with architects, contractors, consultants, statutory authorities, co-workers and clients
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes), AutoCAD and AutoTrack.
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* 32 days holiday, rising with service to in addition to bank holidays
* Inclusive, friendly team culture and office environment
* Childcare Vouchers & cycle to work Scheme
* Established training ethos, and opportunities for career progression
* Variety in workload
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this exciting new position.
Apply for Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly