Architect – Housing
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect to join our Clients growing London based team. Current projects within the team include various high-density housing projects, apartment-led mixed-use schemes, and high-value residential developments. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take a creative lead in the office.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design recommendations.
- An exceptional designer with an ability to develop a scheme from RIBA stage 1 onwards.
- Must have the ability to develop and refine a Client brief.
- Good knowledge of housing design requirements.
- Strong presentation skills, including an ability to use Revit, Photoshop, sketch up and Lumion/podium (Lumion/podium not essential but preferred) or similar ability to portray 3D work.
- Be client facing and be confident to take part/lead design and client meetings and presentations.
As a part of fantastic team, you will have access to lots of benefits, including 1PM finishes on a Friday, subsidised boot camp sessions, and one day per year to donate your time to a charity of your choice.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly