Senior Architectural Technician
New opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join a highly regarded property and construction firm on a permanent basis, located in Essex. Our client provide services in various industry sectors and are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join their vibrant team.
The selected Senior Architectural Technician will have a variety of roles and responsibilities which will include the running of large scale projects on a day-to-day basis, as well as assisting in creating, updating and monitoring detailed technical drawings based on information given by the design team.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
· Proven experience using AutoCAD software
· Experience using Revit would be advantageous
· Experience working on large scale Residential projects
· Strong technical background and knowledge
· Experience within a similar position
· Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
This would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join a highly respected and growing practice, and to work on a number of exciting major projects throughout the UK.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ bueprintrecruit.com and quote 13494HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.