Associate Urban Designer
A career defining opportunity has emerged for an Associate who is experienced within Urban Design to join a top AJ 100 Architectural firm located in London. Our client is seeking an Associate Urban Designer to help manage their growing team, deliver current projects and assist in bringing in new work. Candidates will be working with a range of disciplines, in different cultural contexts. As an associate Urban Designer you will be required to be at ease with all elements of Master planning- from collaboration with socio-economic consultants, through to delivery detailed masterplans and design codes. Our client uses Adobe Suites and it will therefore be required that you are proficient in this software.
Key aspects of the role of Associate Urban Designer:
- Take lead in assigned urban design related and multi-disciplinary projects covering urban regeneration projects, development master plans, new cities, regional plans and urban strategies
- Assist in winning business for the Urban Design Team and broadening the client base.
- Prepare project budgets, monitor costs and deliver projects within set budget
- Liaise with clients and community stakeholders
- Propose design led options/solutions to problems
- Produce high quality bids and successful tender presentations
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly