We are working closely with an innovative & contemporary architectural consultancy based in Norwich who currently have new vacancies for two Architectural Technicians to join them on a full-time permanent basis. My client is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy with over 30 years' experience of industry expertise within Architecture.
The successful Architectural Technicians will produce technically detailed drawings and provide support to the existing technical team. For one of these roles, the successful Architectural Technician will need to be proficient with Revit & SketchUp as well as AutoCAD, and the other Architectural Technician will need to be proficient with AutoCAD & SketchUp, with Revit desirable but not essential.
The successful candidates will have:
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications,
* A minimum of 2 years' industry experience within an Architectural Technician position,
* Experience working in the residential sector,
* Good time management skills with the ability to organise & prioritise workload effectively,
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation,
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
My client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package to the two successful candidates, along with plenty of opportunity to develop existing skills. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply by sending through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly