We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician or technically-biased Architect to join a highly respected Architectural practice on an initial 3 month contract basis in London. You will be joining a vibrant and creative team of professionals that have a wealth of experience delivering iconic projects and developments. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic ARB registered Architect or Architectural Technician to assist with a major transport project in the UK.
As the successful Architect, you will have a variety of important roles and responsibilities that will include:
- Providing expert technical design support
- Assisting with the preparation of design and construction documents
- Correcting and updating drawings, and checking specialist drawings
- Providing assistance to project teams and other staff members as required
- Cooperating with other members of the team
- Ensuring designs meet the required standards and specifications of the company, and project brief
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experience developing architectural details at Stage 4
- Experience working on major transportation projects, ideally Aviation or Rail
- Proficient and experienced user of Revit software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restriction.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly