We currently have an exciting position available for a Highways Engineer who has experience delivering 278 works within a consultancy or Local Authority environment. The position is based out of our client's modern offices in Fareham, which would see you joining a team of experienced Civil design Engineers and Transport Planners in a dynamic yet friendly working environment.
Responsibilities of the Highways Engineer will include:
* Infrastructure (civil/highways) design
* Ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of 278 adoption procedures
* Liaising with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
* Preparing technical reports where appropriate
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
On offer for the Highways Engineer:
In return you will be joining a welcoming and professional office environment where you will have the opportunity to be assigned a mentor and a structure to push towards your chartership and further develop you career and expertise. Excellent benefits are on offer including a competitive salary, holiday and pension scheme, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information about your next career move.