We currently have an exciting position available for a Highways Engineer who has experience delivering 278 works within a consultancy or Local Authority environment. The position is based out of our client's modern offices in Fareham, which would see you joining a team of experienced Civil design Engineers and Transport Planners in a dynamic yet friendly working environment.
Responsibilities of the Highways Engineer will include:
* Infrastructure (civil/highways) design
* Ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of 278 adoption procedures
* Liaising with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
* Preparing technical reports where appropriate
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
On offer for the Highways Engineer:
In return you will be joining a welcoming and professional office environment where you will have the opportunity to be assigned a mentor and a structure to push towards your chartership and further develop you career and expertise. Excellent benefits are on offer including a competitive salary, holiday and pension scheme, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information about your next career move.
Apply for Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly