Excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a highly reputable architecture practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client provide comprehensive design services with a focus of creating design solutions. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Project Architect to join a fun and vibrant team of professionals, and work on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected Project Architect will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will be running and managing projects and using relevant design software to create detailed project designs at all stages. You will also be required to liaise with clients to ensure project briefs are met. You will be responsible for managing teams and projects and therefore you will be accountable for the quality of work submitted.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
· Relevant experience within a similar role
· Good understanding of UK building regulations
· Experience working in a client facing position
· Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD, experience of Revit would be ideal)
· Experience working on large scale residential projects would be desirable
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13498HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly