Great opportunity for an experienced Architect or Project Architect to join a prestigious property and construction firm on a permanent basis in Cambridge. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing architecture and building services to a variety of industry sectors. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking a rewarding career working alongside a fun and vibrant team of creative professionals.
As the selected Architect or Project Architect, you will be joining a dedicated team of skilled professionals. This role will see you ensuring successful delivery of a variety of projects including residential, commercial, education and healthcare. You will also be contributing to innovative designs and work as part of a highly skilled and creative team.
Essential skills, experience and attributes
· Relevant experience within a similar role
· Experience using design software including Revit and AutoCAD
· Excellent design skills and attention to detail
· Experience working on residential, commercial, education and healthcare projects would be advantageous
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
· Friendly and approachable attitude
· Strong written and verbal communicational skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13500HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.