Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a highly reputable multi-discipline consultancy with a varied project portfolio. Due to an upturn in work, they are now seeking a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to help lead the structural division of their Maidstone office. The intention is for the right person to become an Associate in a short space of time, so ambitious and experienced Engineers are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Chartered Structural Engineer:
* Taking a lead on projects
* Attending site and client meetings
* Being financially responsible for projects where necessary
* Liaison with multi-discipline teams and other third parties
* Assisting and reviewing the work of junior engineers and CAD staff where appropriate
As a Chartered Structural Engineer, your experience should include:
* Extensive buildings structures design in a range of materials including masonry, concrete and steel
* Experience working on industrial, education, residential and commercial schemes
* Knowledge of AutoCAD preferred and if you have experience using Revit this would be an advantage.
Excellent opportunity to take on a senior (Associate) role in a well-established practice working on a diverse project portfolio, with a competitive salary and benefits package, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.