Architectural Microstation Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for Microstation skilled Architectural Technicians or Architectural Technologists to work with a leading design and engineering practice located in London, on an initial 6 month contract basis. As the selected Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist, you will be working on exciting major projects in the Rail sector, utilising Microstation and will have a number of roles and responsibilities. You will be required to:
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed Microstation drawings in line with necessary quality and standards
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions
- Take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming information and outgoing deliverables where necessary
- Preparing and providing fee estimates where required
- Carrying out site visits
- Participating in project meetings, liaising closely with clients and suppliers
The essential attributes and skills required for this role include:
- HND or similar in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Demonstrable experience with production detailing on large complex projects
- Proficiency with the use of Microstation
- Experience using 3D Studio Max and Sketch-up would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic Architectural Technicians or Architectural Technologists with Microstation to join an award-winning firm and work alongside an innovative and vibrant team of professionals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14014HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.