We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist with Microstaion skills to join a leading design and engineering practice located on an initial 6 month contract period, located in London. The selected Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist will be working on exciting major projects in the Rail sector as an Architectural Technician utilising Microstation and will have a variety of key roles and responsibilities. You will be required to:
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed Microstation drawings in line with necessary quality and standards
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions
- Take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming information and outgoing deliverables where necessary
- Preparing and providing fee estimates where required
- Carrying out site visits
- Participating in project meetings, liaising closely with clients and suppliers
The essential skills, experience and attributes required to fulfil the key roles and responsibilities include:
- HND or foundation degree in Architectural Technology, construction or the built environment
- Demonstrable experience with production detailing on large complex projects
- Proficiency with the use of Microstation
- Experience using 3D Studio Max and Sketch-up would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Technicians or Architectural Technologists to join an award-winning firm and work alongside an innovative and vibrant team of professionals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14011HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly