This is an exciting opportunity for a pragmatic & self-disciplined candidate to develop their project management skill base as part of the creative marketing & new business team for a leading London-based architecture, interior design and planning practice. As the Proposal Manager you will be supporting a busy, deadline-driven central proposals desk throughout the client-focused pitching process, ensuring the highest quality of information and documentation output.
- Content production of PQQs, tenders/ RFPs and interview presentation material
- Co-ordinate responses in line with in house quality procedures
- Maintain proposals data & copy library
- Manage CV database
- Assist with the management of international affiliate network
- Assist with the tracking and follow-up of practice-wide pitching activities
- Co-ordinate & support contributions to departmental reporting
- General administrative support to proposals management
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the creative design process through all work stages
- Previous experience of working in an architecture practice or similar would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of delivering to deadlines
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a collaborative and progressive environment. If you enjoy variety in your work, can perform well under pressure and are a team player you will thrive in this position.