An award-winning architecture practice with a great prominence within the UK is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their collaborative team. You will assist with leading the practice’s Bids, events and communications strategy between their Surrey and Central London practice.
- Proactively contribute and manage marketing programme for the Specialist Housing sector.
- Hold monthly marketing meetings with Management Team
- Project manage bid submissions for all stages as required; PQQs, tenders, interviews etc
- Produce high-quality documents, editing content and writing text when appropriate
- Strong ability to craft text for a variety of mediums, including bids, news items, award submissions, brochures and press releases
- Support the Head of Marketing with practice wide press strategy, assist with press enquiries/ liaise with editors and writers
- Support social media strategy and activity
- Assist Management Team to raise profile and increase revenue in key sectors
- Work as proactive and constructive member of the practice-wide marketing team
Skills and Experience
- A background in a busy environment preferably within an architecture practice and producing documents to a high standard
- Proficient in MS Office and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of team
- Keen eye for detail and creativity
- Knowledge of housing sector preferred but not essential
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate with a passion for architecture and the built environment,who is highly organised, proficient in MS Office and InDesign, with excellent writing and research skills.