An award-winning architecture practice with a great prominence within the UK is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their collaborative team. You will assist with leading the practice’s Bids, events and communications strategy between their Surrey and Central London practice.
- Proactively contribute and manage marketing programme for the Specialist Housing sector.
- Hold monthly marketing meetings with Management Team
- Project manage bid submissions for all stages as required; PQQs, tenders, interviews etc
- Produce high-quality documents, editing content and writing text when appropriate
- Strong ability to craft text for a variety of mediums, including bids, news items, award submissions, brochures and press releases
- Support the Head of Marketing with practice wide press strategy, assist with press enquiries/ liaise with editors and writers
- Support social media strategy and activity
- Assist Management Team to raise profile and increase revenue in key sectors
- Work as proactive and constructive member of the practice-wide marketing team
Skills and Experience
- A background in a busy environment preferably within an architecture practice and producing documents to a high standard
- Proficient in MS Office and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of team
- Keen eye for detail and creativity
- Knowledge of housing sector preferred but not essential
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate with a passion for architecture and the built environment,who is highly organised, proficient in MS Office and InDesign, with excellent writing and research skills.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly