We are working with a small Architectural practice based in the north of Oxfordshire to find them an experienced Project Architect to work with them on a full-time permanent basis. My client has an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors including residential, educational & commercial, and due to a succession of recent project gains they are looking to grow their dynamic team by adding an Architect with first rate project running skills.
- Excellent client facing skills,
- Proven experience managing & delivering projects,
- Ideally experience using ArchiCAD, or if not a willingness to learn,
- A good working knowledge of BIM,
- Ideally experience working in the Residential, Educational or Commercial sectors,
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a small team.
Candidates will be expected to come in and hit the ground running, immersing themselves from day one as an integral part of the team, and you must be willing to take ownership of projects varying in scale, sector & value. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary which will be determined by your level of relevant experience & skill. If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this lucrative opportunity, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly