Architect (Transportation & Infrastructure)
Conrad Consulting are recruiting for an experienced and well qualified Architect to join one of the UK's most reputable construction firms in their Manchester office on a permanent basis.
This company have long been established as one of the UK's premium design consultancies with offices strategically situated throughout the country. The Manchester office is one of the larger within the company and offers exposure to some of their larger Transport & Infrastructure projects across the country.
The Architects key objectives will be as follows:
· To Provide appropriate levels of Architectural design to a broad range of different building types.
· Work to their own initiative and to supervise fellow team members including Technicians and graduates.
· To Liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve holistic building solutions.
· You will interact with various internal and external contacts and take responsibility for the delivery of projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
· Have Degree in Architecture leading to RIBA chartered membership.
· Hold a current CSCS card.
· Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· Proven track record in the delivery of architectural design, in particular on-site experience within the
· Fully conversant with the procedures adopted within the rail industry.
· Excellent design and technical detailing ability and competent drafting skills. (AutoCAD, REVIT, Microstation)
· Keen eye for detail.
· Knowledge of UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements.
·Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
· Excellent time and cost management skills to ensure cost effective and accurate delivery.
· Effectively manage own time and others within small teams across multiple projects and prioritise workload.
· Strong demonstrable communication style and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate both internally and externally.
· Ability to work well within a team of other professionals (Civil structural engineers, service engineers etc) in delivering designs to satisfy the agreed brief.
· Supervision, Technical mentoring and staff development skills.
Salary up to £45k.
Please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting to discuss this vacancy in further detail.
Apply for Architect (Transportation & Infrastructure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly